 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17404 (-10)
  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

(...) with Ace Kim, Gary McIntire, Erik Varszegi and I for Star Wars Celebration IV in LA. Its a great piece that I'm very proud of (built 9 of the panels myself). Steve (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

(URL) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do any of you have Mars Rover Sets

(...) i bought 2 but have parsed the pieces into my collection. if you just want the pieces, I can put one together for ya Dave (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Do any of you have Mars Rover Sets

Guys (and Janey) Do any of you have the original Technic Mars Rover sets that you'd be willing to part with? I remember they were on clearance at Walmart a few Christmases ago for 25 bucks and I did not pick any up because I am stupid. I know this (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DAVE!! what did you and derek do to brickshelf

(...) yep, and much like your TSA making people take off there stinky shoes, and removing all liquids before getting on a plane, this latest attack from Dave, and Derek, will force the TSA to require all people to use a more secure computer system. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DAVE!! what did you and derek do to brickshelf

(...) ah-HA! I *knew* there was a simple explaination! Brickshelf has gone down because of a terrorist attack from Canada. We will be contacting homeland security immediately. (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  DAVE!! what did you and derek do to brickshelf

huh? WHAT did you two do now? geesh! Chris (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: it's a continuing sequence...

xkcd is the best comic of all times.... (URL) that might apply to swinging too..... And guess what? I'll actually see whoever is there tonight! -Rob A> (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  it's a continuing sequence...

(URL) 'cause i liked the block stacking competitions the best... :) Dave K (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My fault

Hello there! I'm going to Seoul, Korea in a few months for business, and was wondering if any one knew 'ANYTHING' about Lego in Korea... Do major department stores stock newer sets...are the prices similar?!? Is there any Korean-Canadians out there (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.kr, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact