 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17401
    Do any of you have Mars Rover Sets —Ralph Hempel
   Guys (and Janey) Do any of you have the original Technic Mars Rover sets that you'd be willing to part with? I remember they were on clearance at Walmart a few Christmases ago for 25 bucks and I did not pick any up because I am stupid. I know this (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Do any of you have Mars Rover Sets —David Koudys
   (...) i bought 2 but have parsed the pieces into my collection. if you just want the pieces, I can put one together for ya Dave (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)