 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17393
Re: Silly Putty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:52:43 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:
On 8-Jul-07, at 3:07 PM, Chris Magno wrote:

I know, I will show my Three and Four year old's the wonder that is
Silly Putty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silly_Putty

the bouncy silly putty ball, landed in my collection of technic
pneumatic  tubs, and WOW, who knew, silly putty sticks to those
puppies better than contact cement

i tried to ice it off, no luck.

You know, sometimes it's worth reading the articles you sight. :-)

"Silly Putty will stick to soft plastics, rugs, and clothing, but can be
removed using rubbing alcohol (baby wipes), codliver oil, or WD-40."

Derek

read?

i thought i was required to just post links, so people could see that i
know how to use google.

http://www.google.com/

huh,  read the wiki.   who knew?

Chris