 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17387
Re: Five Rocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 02:56:43 GMT

~~~~~ WARNING ~~~~~~~

links to wav file that might not be suitable for the young, AND was
stuff that was broadcast on NBC TV.

~~~~~~ warning ~~~~~~~~

Janey Cook wrote:
Yep,

Thats whats rattling in my brain right now.  Janey thinks i'm a nut job.

Trust me, I have way more bits evidence than "five rocks" that you are a nut
job.

Im glad the game proved to be real... now can we talk about all those voices you
are hearing???

Janey "Oh yeah, ~now~ I recall knucklebones! Red Brick"

At this time, I want to really Thank, Tim, and Thomas (who sent me more
info via email).

Janey, I tried to tell you all weekend that I did NOT make up this game.
I TRIED to politely explain the rules, I even went so far as to gather 5
small stones, to show you the game.

To what end?

You mocked me, you made fun, and you even went so far as to say I was
delusional, and that the game was made up and only played by my
sibblings.  After a quick google, and no luck, I endured more mockage
from you. You actually had me doubting myself. Well, I can now quote my
favorite Saturday Night Live skit.

:)

http://tinyurl.com/337vr3

:)  (1)

Thanks to Tim, and Thomas, I found out that the game is an version of
and ancient game called Knucklebones, and the one I played as a kid was
more commonly called Five Stones.

I win.  :)

Chris

1. I can get away with saying this cause no one knows where  my other
hand is in this picture
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/Thumbnails/editandcrop.jpg