 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17384
17383  |  17385
Subject:
Five Rocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 04:02:30 GMT

Yep,

Thats whats rattling in my brain right now.  Janey thinks i'm a nut job.
As a small child, I recall a simple game called - "five rocks"

I tried to show janey this game, where you would find five small,
similar sized rocks, and proceed to play a messed up form of "jacks"
where the object would be to throw and catch rocks  first on the palm of
your hand, then on the back of your hand. (there is more to this, but i
cant recall all the rules)

Please HELP me. Janey says I made this game up, and the rules to go
along with it.  I say the game is real. I've scoured all my children's
games literature and none make reference to "five rocks"

Chris