 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1737
    Track slope issues for Train2 —Jeff Elliott
    Earlier there was some discussion about locomotives slipping (or possibly magnets disengaging) on steep slopes. My max slopes are as follows: Outer mainline: 1ppt Inner mainline: 2ppt Siding: 3ppt (1 brick per track) Right now I have a Locomotive (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)