 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17358
    4404 - for sale - —Chris Magno
    HI gang - I have a 4404 Land Buster (yellow truck) new, and mostly unopened set for sale. (URL) one point, I pulled out a part or 2. but thats it. I have a new place, space is at a premium, and I need to get rid of a lot stuff I know I just wont (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)