 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17354 (-5)
  Re: R22 - swinging bots

(...) This is fascinating. I have just completed a swinging robot as a demonstration of a new sensor type. It turned out to be a lot harder to actually make it swing than I had imagined. Plus my version can't start from a standing start. It has to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R22 - swinging bots

(...) Now, that's just rude. It may be appropriate, or even true, but I thought I'd point out the rudeness first. (...) OK, first, your obsessions (or insecurities?) are really creeping (nay, stampeding) into your post here. Second, do you mean two (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  R22 - swinging bots

So, we dined, we ate, we had a HUGE turnout. we laughed, we cried, (well, mainly dave cried when i told him his robot sucks and he wont win the next robot games) we made mary.(1) with the overwhelming response from dinner, I think we had (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  What Chris does with his time...

(URL) of hte other links on the page may be NSFW, but I didn't look too closely Dave K (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) Go into technical writing. You've already mastered the art fo the footnote. (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact