 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17349 (-10)
  Re: its dot calm

(...) does that fence need to be painted with white-wash? (1) (...) Dave K 1 - who should dig out the 'classics' and reread 'em--it's only been 30 years since I last read anything from Samuel (2) 2 - though I did see him on syuch wonderful programs (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) Yes, haven't you heard, sparse is the NEW black. (...) Too bad its not very polished, that would never past the muster with some other clubs members. Not mentioning any names *cough* goldenboy *cough* (...) Wow, thank the goddess of justice (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) LOL, much of her time??? You gave me 10 minutes, and told me to do it in notepad. And thats just what I did. Its just a placeholder for dinner and event times, start Tom Sawyer moment/ and Im just waiting for someone with mad "skillz" that (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: RTL 22 - Aug/Sept Game -

(...) I know you always like my suggestions, so here's my latest comment. :) How about instead of a single rope, tie both ends of the rope to the ceiling, and put the robot on the loop. It's going to be real tough to get a robot to swing, when it's (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) I can not take credit for this. while I was toiling away at work, Janey very kindly donated much of her time to put this info and page together. I owe her a huge debt. Thanks Janey. Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: its dot calm

(...) let me be the first to congratulate you on your updated look! i like it. it's very clean looking. (...) that's a wonderful logo and well executed. you must have some very talented people on board at rtltoronto. congrats, again. (...) you seem (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  RTL 22 - Aug/Sept Game -

ONE more time. We need a game for R22. Wayne suggested a bot swinging game. if i recall, I think Waynes idea was to build a bot, and have it hang on a rope, then from a stationary position have the bot swing itself until it touches some marker or (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  reminder

Just a friendly reminder, Dinner is this friday at Swiss Challet, Friday, June 8th, 2007 at 7 pm. Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario I will be there as soon as I can right after work. expect me at 8 ish. Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: He's back

(...) why, you would just check the web page of course: www.rtltoronto.com all you need to know is there. Chris (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  its dot calm

Going Forward, A new and very temporary web page for rtlToronto is up and running. Please feel free to update any and all links to: www.rtltoronto.com There you will still be able to find out WHERE the dinner is. You can admire the logo in the (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact