 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17344
Re: its dot calm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 02:18:04 GMT

Going Forward,

A new and very temporary web page for rtlToronto is up and running.

Please feel free to update any and all links to:

www.rtltoronto.com

let me be the first to congratulate you on your updated look! i like it. it’s very clean looking.

There you will still be able to find out WHERE the dinner is. You can admire the logo in the upper left corner.

that’s a wonderful logo and well executed. you must have some very talented people on board at rtltoronto. congrats, again.

   Stare with delight at a list of upcoming events.

Wonder.

you seem such an active group. i am in awe.

-§ deborah (your neighbour down the road) higdon-leblond §-

but always know, its dot CALM.(1)

Chris

1. http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html