 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17328
    Re: Completely inspired —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys wrote: snip (...) See, what we have here is a failure to communicate--this was supppose to be the pic of bins 'n boxes under the table. Eh... (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage, FTX)

        Re: Completely inspired —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Wow, looks like you have been very busy indeed. I use those same storage bins of my collection as well, although I dont think I will ever get around to sorting it all, so much for that New Years resolution (even tho I still have half a year... (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage, FTX)