 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17330
Re: Completely inspired
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:11:17 GMT

snip

See, what we have here is a failure to communicate--this was supppose to be the pic of bins ‘n boxes under the table. Eh...

   Dave K

Wow, looks like you have been very busy indeed. I use those same storage bins of my collection as well, although I dont think I will ever get around to sorting it all, so much for that New Years resolution (even tho I still have half a year... Im not holding my breath.)

Hmmm, I did manage to see the pics yesterday, but looks like you are having a server issue today Dave... hopefully its a quick fix.

Janey “Red Brick”