 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17324
Re: OT: Robotic group, or Closet Pirate Fans???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 18:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Is rtl really a Robotic Group or does it covet closet “Pirate Fans”...

You decide.

I think the picture speaks for itself.

Arrrgh!

(Okay truth be told, Im only posting this compromising pic of Chris, because I know he has been offline for the last number of days and will be until his new place gets service. I figure I have plenty of time to tease him before he can retaliate. Giggle.)

For anyone that is concerned, his eye is recovering and he will be just fine, very soon.

Good to hear that you are doing better Chris..

Here is something to cheer you up...

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/mango/

;)

Jeff VW

Janey “I stole the Pirate Bounty, Red Brick”