 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17319 (-5)
  Re: For Calum

(...) Oh that blows! You okay? Dave K (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: For Calum

(...) Thanks Dave! Hondas are so popular apparently they're prime targets for having your airbags stolen out of your car. Which is apparently what happened to my car this weekend. Calum (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  For Calum

(URL) the geek in all of us :) I think I'll have to go dig up a very old (and well viewed) VHS copy of Tron Dave K (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: phone things

(...) Just a quick followup... Thank you Rob A, Steve H, and Chris M for your help with this problem, the combined effort of your advice has now set my photos free from that little ringing box they were trapped in. Im happy to say that everything is (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: This is simply too cool

Years ago my friend made a rubber band gatling gun of very similar design except using wood and more standard materials... Good to see the art is still alive ;) Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact