 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17300
  Re: phone things

(...) snip (...) Thanks for this help Steve. I will check all this out and cross my fingers as well. This weekend I did get a micro SD card, so worse case senerio, I will just use my card reader. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: phone things

(...) Just a quick followup... Thank you Rob A, Steve H, and Chris M for your help with this problem, the combined effort of your advice has now set my photos free from that little ringing box they were trapped in. Im happy to say that everything is (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)