 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17298
17297  |  17299
Subject:
A Few Things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 18:07:23 GMT

First, I won’t be at din-din tonite--it’s my mommy-in-law’s b-day and Sandy and I are taking her out for dinner.

Secondly--and related--I enjoyed Mels last month, but I had forgotten what a huge pain in the ass it is to get there. No one (besides Derek) lives *in* Toronto--let’s find a somwehat easier venue to access for everyone. I’m not saying *dump Mels’ now!!!*, but let’s think about it.

Thirdly, a thread a while back talking about the most unique LEGO piece owned--finally got my eBay auction that I won a few months back in the mail the other day--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/lego_table

People probably already have this table, but I’ve never seen it before. It was absolutely filthy when I got it and I spent a good half hour scrubbing it down with bleach and soap, but now it’s beautiful! Nest time I’m sick, I’m bringing this into the bed and building all day :)

Fourthly, finally got the pics up from the show a few weeks back--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20070422_spring_toy_show

What else...

Oh right--Fifthly, yes Chris, I know how slow the website is. Get over it.

Dave K