 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17294 (-5)
  Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner

(...) In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: (...) Im looking for GEEK help this dinner, if anyone can provide it. Long story short, after buying the usb cable and getting the program my provider suggested my new cell phone wont connect to (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Looking for Train Contact in New York

(...) Ed, On a similar note, if you ever get requests for any upstate New York events that might need manpower, let me know. Though I'm a NELUGer (NELUGite?), I'm probably as close to New York as I am to most of the NELUG events (I'm in southwestern (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Looking for Train Contact in New York

(...) I believe I was in contact with Jim before this event, and LUCNY couldn't get the manpower to staff it that weekend. The museum is a great venue, and I live only a half-hour or so away from it, but most of our members are over 2 hours away, (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner

Friday, May 11th, 2007. 7PM Mel's Montreal Deli 440 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario Hey folks, Join us for our May Monthly Dinner. Calum (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: {[ R T L ]} ~something important~ about food

(...) Typically the second Friday of the month, making it next Friday, not this one. I was really happy with Mel's actually. It was the first time in a while I enjoyed the dinner. Calum (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact