 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17158
Re: Not inspired by any posting in o.t.fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:30:51 GMT

   However, having experienced the ‘finding parts in my desk drawers’ on monday mornings, I’ve basically given up trying to keep anything LEGO-like at my desk at work.

I have a lot of stuff on my desk which will eventually get tranfered over to my condo. smart fortwo coupé and crossblade, Briareos fig. from Appleseed, 1:200 scale Airbus A380, ABB IRB 7600, and a 1:87 Vestas V80 turbine.

People here know not to touch the anything on my desk.

They know.

Bad things happened when someone touched my A380.

-Iain