 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17148
  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) the last software for the RCX was the LEGO SDK 2.5. it had a nice MINDSCRIPT software that was neiter BASIC, not C. SOMEONE at lego seemed to thing there was a need for it. so why not for the NXT? Chris basic? basic? buller? (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) c'mon Chris - stop crying for a 1963 language and move to a more modern 1972 language (or at least a reasonable facsimile of it) (URL) is a simple sample to drive forward then back. IF you can use mindscript this syntax should be manageable: (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) I understand where Chris is coming from....generally Chris doesn't bother spelling or using punctuation. So how can you expect him to type function names, use curly braces and end every function call with a semicolon? Calum (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) (URL) right. Basic is stupid. NO ONE uses basic. its a DUMB language that NO ONE in the YEAR 2007 USE's NOPE.. no one. (sigh) (...) I will have to see this NBC again. maybe I need to TRY once again to attempt this C thing. I with there was a C (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) Hey - I'm not saying no-one uses basic. I even use visual basic for building front ends, and GWBasic for my parallel port control projects...(so simple a 10 year old can do it :) I'm just saying that if you bite the bullet and actually TRY to (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)