 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17143
    Re: We may have to come up with somethign bigger... —Ben Fleskes
   (...) While I'm not part of the rtltoronto clan, from the things I've seen you guys do, there is a lot of talent up there. If you want a suggestion for a 'project', how about the following: A pick and place system that can pull any variety of bricks (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: We may have to come up with somethign bigger... —Tommy Armstrong
   (...) That was pretty much the exact idea that I presented to Kjeld when I went on the Inside Tour. As Calum said though, reliability would be the downfall-as well as speed. Its too bad bricks are not magnetic, then could use a magnetic crane. I was (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)