 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17028
  Re: French America - was something about trains... Re: My first train7 project

(...) "They're hitting the ground like bags of wet cement!!!" Dave K (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: French America - was something about trains... Re: My first train7 project

(...) That was southern Ohio. In Michigan on Thanksgiving, the turkeys are frozen by the time they hit the tarmac. It's more like bowling balls being thrown from helicopters (but the still make nice potholes). (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)