 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1702
    OT: Fast and the Furious —Iain Hendry
   OMG, I went and saw this movie last night at the drive in with some friends. Definately, without any bit of hesitation, the *BEST* Action movie I've ever seen. The photography is absolutely brilliant! The music is great, the characters are great, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: OT: Fast and the Furious —Tim Strutt
   (...) That was a great movie. Just saw it last Sunday. The only thing I love more than car racing in movies, is car chases, and it had both. Definitely a must-see for anyone who likes cars. Two thumbs up. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)