 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16996
Re: Mindstorms fabrication/manufacturing line...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
I was really impressed with this Youtube vid I just found while surfing, the vid
is a bit slow but OH so cool (at least in my opinion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3AcPEPbH0&eurl=

Janey Red Brick

Janey brought down YouTube!!

Oops!

Its still working for me tho, maybe you have been banned.
Just so you know what you are missing, its an assembly line, like Iains ducks,
but the product isnt a duck, its a car, and the assembly line is a "bit" longer.
LOL

Janey Red Brick