 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16995
Re: Mindstorms fabrication/manufacturing line...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 12:29:23PM +0000, Janey Cook wrote:
I was really impressed with this Youtube vid I just found while surfing, the vid
is a bit slow but OH so cool (at least in my opinion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3AcPEPbH0&eurl=

Cool!

btw (incase anyone else is reading this)... I actually tried posting this to
lugnet.robotics ... but this is  what I got...
* Your message was not accepted
    * Response from the news server:
      441 Invalid null newsgroup: lugnet.robotics,

This is via the web interface?  Did you really have that trailing ',',
or was that a separator between more newsgroups?

Yes, web, I never post by mail... and I dont think I had a trailing "," but I
guess I could have, could that have been enough to give that response?

Janey Red Brick