 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16989 (-5)
  what a day...

just a short note to tell ya'll that i've read your mockings to my post. and that when I get over this cold/work/life thing i will beback to tell Steve he's a dink, John B that crawling is what he needs to do to hide from mighty RTL bots. and Calum (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Quality issue - update

(...) I would be interested in the result, Rob. Just for your information: CA has a much higher material damping coefficient in comparison to ABS. So CA will make less noise and sound very dump when it hits the ground. Especially for the classical (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Quality issue - update

(...) That's an experiment that I will have to try when my collection is closer at hand :) -Rob A> (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: W O W ....

(...) What I really meant was a Dave-style robot: (URL) that's not as much fun as a Dave-size robot. :( On the other hand, if Dave was about 3 feet tall, I could say I was working on a Dave-size walking robot. :) Steve (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: W O W ....

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip beautiful bullet FTX points...> (...) I got down to 175 when I had the flu a few weeks ago... 175.... hadn't seen that number since well before 30. Now I'm a svelt 185ish... and since we're (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact