 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16971
Re: Tug of War - A day late and a buck fifty short!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
So what do you use for video editing?

-Rob A>

On 12/21/06, Janey Cook <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote:
rtl21 Tug of War

Stills and a few clips... enjoy.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StSTrYWDbUc>

Janey "Red Brick"

Hmmm... Dec 21... checks watch... yep Jan 2.

http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/wtf.htm

Janey "Red Brick"