 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16956
Re: On topic, Strong Bad Scam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Funny enough, this Strong Bad post is on topic, at least for a Lego Forum.

Had a bit of fun with some Minifig parts... and I figured I would share with rtl
because frankly Im not sure anyone else around here ever checks out Strong Bad.

The "creation" is for a laugh, yeah I know, I could have went "all custom" with
paint jobs and stickers, et al, but I just was playing around.

Enjoy... http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/strong.htm
Janey "Red Brick"

Dear Strong Bad,

I am a big fan!  I think you're really cool made out of LEGO!

The Cheat looks great and Coach Z--had to laugh 'cause it's perfect!

Sincerely,

Dave from Canada