 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16954
Re: On topic, Strong Bad Scam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:54:51 GMT

Dear LEGO Strong Bad,

How do you type with lever bases on?

Derek
Toronto, ON

Dear Derek Toronto,

ON??? On what?  Glue?
You must be, for you should know those are my boxing gloves not levers.  If they
were levers I would levitate people, instead of punching the crap out of them.

Strong Bad, Strongbadia

P.S.  My friend Janey Red Brick, eeeerrr, ummmm.... ehhhh....  I mean Marzipan
told me to tell you she is unquestionably apposed, fundamentally concerned and
morally opposed by using only two letters for an abbreviation of a province or
territory.  It's a huge button with her, I would recommend pushing it.  Of
course she doesn't have gloves or levers on her hands, and as I hear it, she is
a pretty good shot.