 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16953
    Re: On topic, Strong Bad Scam —Derek Raycraft
   Dear LEGO Strong Bad, How do you type with lever bases on? Derek Toronto, ON (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: On topic, Strong Bad Scam —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Dear Derek Toronto, ON??? On what? Glue? You must be, for you should know those are my boxing gloves not levers. If they were levers I would levitate people, instead of punching the crap out of them. Strong Bad, Strongbadia P.S. My friend (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)