 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16949
Re: Copy the Tyco "terrain Twister" screw drive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 20:45:36 GMT

I think the flex tube is a good idea.  I would use the 4x4 round brick with
holes (peeron part #6222) spaced on an axle to make build the supporting
framework.  Attach some Angle connector #1 (peeron part 32013) to the holes on
the circumference of these bricks.  Attach the flex hose to the angle connectors
using 3L pins.