 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16917
  Re: Dave on the telly...

(...) Awesome Dave, good luck with the interview... looking forward to seeing it, hopefully you can put up a copy on Youtube or something, since some of us wont get that channel. As for the upcoming Train Show... I have had a bit of a dilemma so due (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dave on the telly...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: Major snippage... (...) Uh... shoot! I guess I will need a few "half" or custom "short" tracks to pull off the dogbone... I have enough of the rest track, but to line up with the double row of (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dave on the telly...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) Thanks Janey--we'll manage with whatever shows up :) Me thinks that you're area is probably the most finished anyway :) Dave K (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)