 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16911
    Hey... —Steve Hassenplug
   So, yesterday I went to a robotic competition in Chicago, and something really funny happened. Repeatedly. Well, at least I thought it was funny. There was a Line Following event, which included both LEGO and "Sheet-metal" robots. My LEGO robot ran (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Hey... —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote: <snip> (...) Hey mister...!! :) That was a day I'll never forget! Dave K (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)