 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16879
  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

(...) That is just too cool. I've watched the movie many times now, I love the sounds your engine makes! I hope you're able to get it to run reliably, I'd love to see it on a loop of some kind. I have a suggestion for the performance issue, but I'm (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Great ideas Anthony! I did put a LEGO boat weight right on top of the drivers, and the 9v motor is pretty close as well. I haven't looked at it in a few days, but plan on modifying it (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

(...) Another idea (and I'll stop after this, I promise!) would be a bit harder to implement, but may work in the end. How about removing one of your trailing pairs of wheels and redesign in a fourth pair of drivers, making your train from a 4-6-4 (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Never worry about replying--that's what usergroups are for :) (...) Oh if I only had more BBB wheels--the ones you see ar ethe only ones I have :) This way you could take advantage of (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)