 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16786
  Tic Tac Toe Bot

My Tic Tac Toe bot is now hardware complete. With the exception of the marker attachment. Because we haven't decided what marker to use. Derek (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Tic Tac Toe Bot

(...) Way to go! Mine is software complete :) -Rob A> (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Tic Tac Toe Bot

(...) I figured if I got hardware ready I could work on software at any time. I've also got a lot of train building to do, so now I can work on software at times I wouldn't be able to work on Lego building anyway. Although I do have a hardware (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Tic Tac Toe Bot

Here is the one I'm NOT using. Is is just too flimsy and unbalanced. (URL) I do like the pen gripper I came up with, the way I attached the tread pieces to the cart, and the non-gratuitous use of old blue tracks... Full folder post mod here: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)