 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16779
  Where to have dinner this week?

So...I've been pretty sick over the weekend. But one of the suggestions we had last month was to change around the rtlToronto dinner to somewhere other than the Swiss Chalet as usual. Any suggestions, probably best around west end as many of us work (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] Dinner cancelled was, Re: Where to have dinner this week?

(...) Well, Chris can't make it, I'm dead tired and I got no responses, so... ...I've decided to postpone dinner a week to next Friday. In the meantime, your suggestions are encouraged. Calum (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)