 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16779
16778  |  16780
Subject:
Where to have dinner this week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 04:30:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So...I've been pretty sick over the weekend.  But one of the suggestions we had
last month was to change around the rtlToronto dinner to somewhere other than
the Swiss Chalet as usual.

Any suggestions, probably best around west end as many of us work there (JohnG,
JeffVW, me, Chris)?

Calum