 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16773
Re: Please join me in congratulating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

David,

Congratulations.

May the sad times only last mere moments, and the joyous times prevail.  May you
find solace in a union built on trust and let the contented times fulfill your
needs.  May you find profound enlightenment in discovering every strength and
weakness of your partnership.  May the laughter ring loud and true, and may the
tears be comforted with tolerance and a understanding that can only come from
proven and honest commitment.  May your hearts support each other daily and may
your minds appreciate the camouflaged parts of each other.  May your bodies take
comfort in each other and may your souls become enriched by a love that has no
limits.

Best of wishes from me, and my boys, to a man that deserves every bit of
happiness.

Janey "Red Brick"

Thanks Janey,

It's wonderful to have well wishes from friends that have been so supportive.

Your words are beautiful, and both Sandy and myself truly aprpeciate them.

We're off to the grand metropolis of Huntsville now.

Take care,

Dave K