 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16767
Re: Please join me in congratulating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:03:36 GMT

...Dave Koudys in his recent wedding to Sandy Winchester this past weekend.
Dave, well known here on Lugnet and in rtlToronto, was introduced to his future
wife at an rtlToronto event through JeffVW and Jen.

Best wishes to Dave and Sandy for a joyous and everlasting union.

Calum

That is great!

May happiness be bountiful for many years to come.

Congrats!

eric