 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16743
Re: Christmas Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 02:10:43 GMT

Do we know the date of the Train Show?

Derek

Yes we do... November 18,19 2006, International Centre, Airport Road
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

and now, so do you.

Janey "Im so very helpful today, Red Brick"