 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16742
Re: Christmas Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:52:11 GMT

i would like to be there as well. if we can figure out a spot for me,  and
work allows.
Cheers
Oliver
"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
Hey all,

I'll need some final numbers for the train show this November.  So far I
know
that there'll be--

Derek
Jeff
Jeremy
Calum
Janey
Dave

Who else?

I'll also need the size we want to display in--what's the size of the new
core
layout?

We should re-evaluate the idea of joining the two layouts because the
height of
the tracks are really out of whack.  Jeff and I'll discuss that

Dave