 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16733
16732  |  16734
Subject:
Aerotrain/hovertrain in Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:55:24 GMT

I foud this curious picture:

It is (poorly translated by google) a hovertrain, that runs on a monorail style track, with a jet(?) engine driving it forwards. they referred to it as a “plane without wings”.

Any ideas on how this could be modeled on the lego monorail?

-Rob A>