 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16732
Re: Dinner Followup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:55:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
So what happened?

Anything interesting discussed?

-Rob A>

Oooooohhh boy!  Was there ever!!

We talked about all those people who think they're part of rtlToronto but never
come to dinner so we talked about them behind their backs--especially those
pseudo-rtl'ers that live in St. Kitts!

Hey, I somewhat resemble that remark!! :)

We also talked about those people who enter multiple 'bots in competitions, and
since they weren't at dinner, we talked about them behind their
backs--especially those multiple 'bot builders that live in St. Kitts!

Hey, I wish I resembled that remark ;)

Let's see... what else did we talk about...

Cna't remember--I don't think we talked about anything else other than crazy
pseudo rtl/multi-bot builders from St. Kitts...

:)

I wish I could have gone.  Didn't get a chance.  Sounds like the usual
Lego Esprit de Corps.

Ben M.