 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16685
  Ni-MH Batteries

Guys, Ledshoppe is having a sale on Ni-Mh batteries. Not sure of the quality of these, but if you are looking at getting a bunch for cheap, this is the place. Shipping is free as well. This place may seem like one of those too good to be true deals, (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ni-MH Batteries

(...) (URL) ain't the model of retail pride, but the batteries are great. I've been using them in my remote flash and the cycle times off these batteries are fast. That and if you're willing to sign up for FD's email "blast", they go on sale for (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)