 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1659
1658  |  1660
Subject:
blue duplo, f-cakes, dreams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 23:06:59 GMT

The company I work for has just bought a new HUGE shop. we no longer
have to cram all our stuff in a tiny 3000 square foot space.

We now have 6000 square feet.

i mention this because for the next little while i will pretend to be a
contractor and take out walls, re-wire AC, plumb pipes, and all that
kind of fun.   It also means 10 hour days of REAL labor, not that lazy
pyro labor I normally do.  So I'm, coming home beat.

so, If I'm slow on the up take or don't jump right in with a smart a**
remark its because I've decided that rest is better than visiting Calum
for some delicious funnel cakes.

Don't get me wrong, I really want funnel cakes, and I'd love to work on
my monkey......

sigh.

Calum, good luck with the DCC stuff.

Chris