 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16559
  Re: Looking for a part...

(...) Hi folks, Now I'm looking for another part: (URL) need four of these in black. Anyone have any they'd like to sell? Thank you to DaveK and Oliver for finding the octagon for me! Calum (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Looking for a part...

(...) ya know.... there is this place.... called BRICKLINK... sec, let me dig up the URL for you. (URL) the GUI is bad, but it sure does have a lot of parts. then, when you find the part you need, you can PAY for it with this other service... (...) (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Looking for a part...

(...) I did actually use that for the first hundred odd pieces I needed (thanks to Kevin Salm)...it's just now with the crunch to BF, I need them faster. (...) If I could pick a website that could use the most UI help, yes, BrickLink would do it. (...) (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)