 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16527
  Re: rtl21 B

(...) thinking as possible. I was thinking maybe I could finish off one of the bots I didn't get finished for rtl21, but none of them would be legal. Additionally which line is the line you have to pull the other robot across to win the match? The (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl21 B

(...) Yes. It should make it a very simple game. No fancy strategies. It does take a bit of fun out of it for some of us, but hopefully it will give some new people a chance to play. (...) The center line. Steve (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)