 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16521
  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Pictures, August Dinner

Hey folks, Monthly Dinner: Friday, August 11th, 2006. 7PM Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West Toronto, Ontario Join us next Friday (don't be afraid of Chris...you can be disgusted with him, or me, just not afraid of him) for the August rtlToronto (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Pictures, August Dinner

(...) Here's more photos-- (URL) they were taken with the mighty DC120... eh, whatever The good news is that Sandy took most of the pics! :) Dave K (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Pictures, August Dinner

(...) Just so we all get it: This is a photo, of Calum staging a photo of Ka On, taking a photo. (URL) this is a good shot of my robot winning over a robot built by a rocket scientist. (URL) note the look of shock/horror/disbelief from Calum and (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)