 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16521
16520  |  16522
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Pictures, August Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 04:25:19 GMT

Hey folks,

Monthly Dinner: Friday, August 11th, 2006. 7PM
Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas Street West
Toronto, Ontario

Join us next Friday (don't be afraid of Chris...you can be disgusted with him,
or me, just not afraid of him) for the August rtlToronto Dinner.  Major topic
(as if it matters, it degrades to chit chat anyways) is rtlToronto22.  Will it
be tic tac toe?  Something violent?  Spirographs at high noon?

Here's some photos from rtlToronto21 I shot:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-072906/

It's been up since Sunday, but I figured I'd wait until others posted links so I
could update the page to include them.

Calum