 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1652
  Re: Funnel Cakes 'n DCC bits

(...) Yeah, me too! Iain brought over his modular apartment building a la Habitat in Montreal and it was rockin. He needs a second one to increase density, but it'll be cool. (...) Sure, I'll make one up here: (URL) or post yer stuff in an (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Funnel Cakes 'n DCC bits

<BIG SNIP> (...) That sounds like Cookstown outlet mall to me since it has the LEGO store and a lot of room outside of the store for the display.... my 0.02 cents... (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)