 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16505
  rtl21, some post game analysis

(URL) I decided yesterday to do some analysis on the number of "insufferable" throwdown posts versus actual performance. As you can see, the ratio of trashtalk to wins is about 1:1 for DaveK, and 2:1 for Chris. Winners like JohnG, Edward and Vitali (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: rtl21, some post game analysis

(...) I've also seen graph's correlating Global warming being directly related to the decrease of Pirates. Chris R21 champion (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)